Eating Healthy On A River Trip
We at SOAR Northwest take great pride in our food. “Hearty & Healthy” summarizes our culinary style. Through the use of dutch ovens, open fire grilling, and propane stoves we have the capacity to prepare foods in various ways. Utilizing various local meats, quality dairy products, and fresh fruits and vegetables we bring the love of home cooked meals to the wilderness. You will not go hungry out here!
If you have dietary needs, including meatless or gluten free, we will accommodate you to the best of our capacity. If you have serious food allergies, please notify us in advance. We take this extremely seriously!
Some of the recent favorite food items have been:
- Maple lemon glazed Wild Salmon
- Dutch Oven Pork Loin Roast, with Rosemary and Garlic
- Local Grass Fed Montana Steaks
- Fresh Fruit Salads
- Greek Salad
- Balsamic snap peas and peppers
- lemon & parsley marinated white beans
- roasted garlic, chopped spinach, & yogurt mashed potatoes
- Apple cobbler