SOAR Northwest River Company provides each guest with:
- a large dry bag
- 20 degree sleeping bag
- comfortable sleeping pad
- splash top & pants to wear while on the water
- wetsuits (if needed)
For day use, we provide a small dry-bag for cameras and other personal items that will be accessible throughout the day.
Recommended Packing List
- Raincoat, for rainy days at camp.
- Camp Shoes: sandals, flip flops.
- Water Shoes: Old sneakers or strap on sandals.
- Hiking Shoes: whatever you are comfortable in on the trail.
- Socks, 3 pairs: wool or fleece for hiking and camp. Neoprene socks work well on the water -Sun Hat
- Winter cap & gloves for cooler trips
- Underwear, soft, comfortable synthetics for comfort on the river!
- Swimsuit or River Shorts, for on or in the water. (quick dry) NO COTTON!
- Shorts, for camp wear
- 1 t-shirt for camp wear
- Long Sleeved Shirt
- Warm Jacket or Sweater; fleece or wool
- Long Underwear, (2 pairs) Synthetic, No Cotton!!
- Sunglasses with cord
- Water Bottle
- Personal toiletry items
- Personal Medications
- Sunblock & chapstick
- Bug spray/lotion
- bandana or Buff
- Camp Towel (synthetic quick dry)
- Fishing Gear, (rods in a case)
- extra batteries
- carabiner or two for clipping items on boat
***There will be a shuttle van stop at a Sporting Goods store on the way to the Put-in for Idaho Fishing Licenses, last minute items and liquor.